The strength of CPL is our people. We are always looking for talented individuals to join us and our growing team. If you are committed to excellence, great customer service and developing a fulfilling career, please complete this form and attach your CV to join us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Due to a constant growth, CPL are currently looking for a number of skilled personnel to join us.
Currently we are looking for:
We are recruiting both Field Service Technicians and Workshop Engineers who have the knowledge and expertise to undertake inspection, service and repair of Aerial Platforms.
Who we are looking for:
- Valid CAP Certification (IPAF Competent Assessed Person)
- Qualified to B.T.E.C. or HND in an Engineering Discipline (or equivalent)
- Time Served with Mechanical/Electrical/Hydraulic knowledge
- Previous experience working with Aerial Platforms, Capital/Plant Equipment
You should be:
- An excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Prepared to undergo in-house training on all products/systems
- Proficient in completing job reports
- Aware and Compliant of all the Working at Height Regulations
If you wish to be considered for a career with us, please email your CV to:
We also currently have immediate roles for:
PDI Checking Personnel
Quality Checking Personnel
Administration/ After sales Assistant:
CPL are Market Leaders in the Manufacture of Vehicle Mounted Access Platforms, Supplying Customers Worldwide.
Our Aftersales Team Provide an Essential Service to the UK’s Energy & Communication Networks, ensuring that their Platforms are Maintained on a Regular Basis, Including Lolers, Breakdowns, Repairs, Warranty & Supply of Parts.
As part of this team you will utilising Protean Software to schedule, allocate and close engineer jobs, control engineer’s stock and process the sale of spare parts.
Being multi-functional, organised, accurate, numerate and compliant are essential qualities to succeed in this demanding role with a fast-growing company.
Only Candidates with a Positive & Pro-Active Disposition are invited to apply.
To be considered please e mail: email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.