The strength of CPL is our people. We are always looking for talented individuals to join us and our growing team. If you are committed to excellence, great customer service and developing a fulfilling career, please complete this form and attach your CV to join us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Due to a 20% growth CPL are currently looking for a number of skilled personnel to join us including:
Would you like to join a highly successful & professional company, be part of a friendly & talented team and be well rewarded for your efforts.
If so, we are recruiting both Field Service Technicians and Workshop Engineers who have the knowledge and expertise to undertake inspection, service and repair of Aerial Platforms.
Who we are looking for:
- Valid CAP Certification ( IPAF Competent Assessed Person )
- Qualified to B.T.E.C. or HND in an Engineering Discipline ( or equivalent )
- Time Served with Mechanical/Electrical/Hydraulic knowledge
- Previous experience working with Aerial Platforms, Capital/Plant Equipment
You should be:
- An excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Prepared to undergo in-house training on all products/systems
- Proficient in completing job reports
- Aware and Compliant of all the Working at Height Regulations
PARTS ADMINISTRATOR/SERVICE CO-ORDINATOR
Would you like to join a highly successful & professional company, be part of a friendly & talented team and be well rewarded for your efforts ?
If so, we are recruiting a Parts Administrator/Service Co-ordinator who will be organised, methodical & thorough with excellent communication skills.
Your primary function will be to prepare, process, pick, pack & despatch customer orders, whilst also maintaining & managing engineers van stock.
An in-depth knowledge of stock control procedures & proficiency in Sage 50 is essential as you will be responsible for the stock of all parts including monthly checks.
You will also be required to schedule & co-ordinate appointments for service technicians, input job reports and provide parts that are requested.
A high degree of competency in the use of all Microsoft applications is required.
If you are positive, pro-active & confident in your ability to succeed in this role please email your CV.
We are also keen to meet people with the below skills:
Powder Coating Specialists
To join our team please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org