The strength of CPL is our people. We are always looking for talented individuals to join us and our growing team. If you are committed to excellence, great customer service and developing a fulfilling career, please complete this form and attach your CV to join us. We look forward to hearing from you.
Due to a constant growth, CPL are always looking for a number of skilled personnel to join us.
Currently we are looking for:
We are recruiting both Field Service Technicians and Workshop Engineers who have the knowledge and expertise to undertake inspection, service and repair of Aerial Platforms.
Who we are looking for:
- Valid CAP Certification (IPAF Competent Assessed Person)
- Qualified to B.T.E.C. or HND in an Engineering Discipline (or equivalent)
- Time Served with Mechanical/Electrical/Hydraulic knowledge
- Previous experience working with Aerial Platforms, Capital/Plant Equipment
You should be:
- An excellent communicator, written and verbal
- Prepared to undergo in-house training on all products/systems
- Proficient in completing job reports
- Aware and Compliant of all the Working at Height Regulations
We also currently have roles for:
PDI Checking Personnel
Quality Checking Personnel