24m Palfinger Chassis mount
The Palfinger 24m chassis mount is a double articulated aerial work lift conversion. This conversion provides exceptional working height and outreach for such a compact vehicle.
This P240 has been mounted on a Iveco Daily allowing for a great payload and 230Kg safe working load in the basket.
The pantograph boom allows operation close to buildings and structures. You can move up and down parallel with only one operator. Along with the basket slew option, which allows you to always be in the best position.
The outriggers are installed on hydraulic extendable arms. This gives two stabilisation options allowing the Aerial Work Platform to be set up in confined spaces.
This Palfinger 24m Access Platform has been design to make working at height much safer and more effective within numerous industries including: Rental and Hire companies, Roofing maintenance companies, Tree surgeon and general maintenance.
We currently have one P240 and one P200 in stock. Contact us to discuss these conversions.
£79,500.00 + Vat
More stock machines
- SOLD 11.8m Cutaway Van Mounted Cherry Picker K26 – POAAnna Ramsden2020-09-23T11:01:58+01:00
- 13.3m Terex L13i Cherry Picker for sale – £47,500.00 + VATAnna Ramsden2020-09-23T09:34:51+01:00
- SOLD 13.8m Working Height – K38P Cutaway Van Mount – POAAnna Ramsden2020-09-23T11:14:30+01:00
- SOLD 14.6m Iveco 5,2T Van with Boom Lift K42PL – £58,250.00Anna Ramsden2020-08-19T16:22:33+01:00
- SOLD 24m Working Height – P240 Palfinger Chassis mount (Stock) – POAAnna Ramsden2020-07-17T08:35:04+01:00