64m Truck cherry pickers
Working diagram – 64m Cherry picker
The 64m Truck cherry picker has a working outreach of 41m.
The full weight of this conversaion is 29t and it has been mounted on a SCANIA truck. The fully automatic telescope lubrication system supplies the lower boom telescopes with grease during operation.
As standard we fit an aluminium cage to the Truck mounted access platform. This is for ease of access when working at height and has a maximum capacity of 600Kg.
An additional X-jib and a basket rotation of 2 x 200 degrees provides exceptional mobility, taking flexibility to even loftier heights.
Some key features of this conversion are:
- Greater working range thanks to 240° X-jib
- 2 x 200° rotation for perfect positioning of the workman basket
- Telescopic upper boom up to 19 m
- Can be mounted on four-axle chassis with 32 t
- Telescopic basket with 600 kg basket load and integrated preparation for Powerlift system
- Hanging basket enables users to get close to objects
Working Height : 64M
Max Working Outreach : 41M
Boom Rotation : 540°
Basket Max Load Capacity : 600Kg