75m Truck cherry pickers
Working diagram – 75m Truck Mounted Aerial Work Platform
The 75m truck mounted aerial work platform has a working outreach of 39m
The full weight of this conversion is 31.8t and it has been mounted on a SCANIA truck. The fully automatic telescope lubrication system supplies the lower boom telescopes with grease during operation.
As standard we fit an aluminium cage to the truck mounted aerial work platform. This is for ease of access when working at height and has a maximum capacity of 600Kg.
An additional X-jib and a basket rotation of 2 x 200 degrees provides exceptional mobility, taking flexibility to even loftier heights.
Some key features of this conversion are:
- Greater working range thanks to 240° X-jib
- 2 x 200° basket rotation for perfect positioning of the workman basket
- Telescopic upper boom up to 19 m total length
- Automatic telescope lubrication system supplies the lower boom telescopes with grease during platform operation
- Telescopic basket with up to 600 kg basket load and integrated preparation for Powerlift-System
- Hanging basket enables operators to work close to objects
- Secondary control at the turntable with seat, graphic display and foot pedal
- Intercom system between driver’s cab and cage
- 2 LED floodlight spots 230 VAC / 150W, 10100 Lumen
- 4 working lights mounted at the basic frame to illuminate the outrigger areas; switch at the outrigger control/truck chassis cabin
- Flashing light; on the left and right side at the turntable
Working Height : 75M
Max Working Outreach : 39M
Boom Rotation : 540°
Basket Max Load Capacity : 600Kg