K26 lift on a 3.5t Renault Master Cutaway van
The K26 van platform lift reaches 11.8M working height, and the safe working load in the basket of 120Kg offers 6.8M outreach.
As standard a plastic basket is fitted, this offers 1Kv protection. The plastic structure guarantees more payload and reduces in life costs by 80% compared to Fibreglass.
Cables and hoses on this van mounted access platform are enclosed within the boom to provide protection. Locking valves are installed to prevent any uncontrolled movement of the boom in the event of a pipe failure. If the engine or main pump fails, functions are controlled by an independent electro-hydraulic pump.
We offer a multitude of optional extras to suit any project. These include; Front, rear and cab beacons, work lights, reversing cameras, internal electric sockets, company livery and chapter 8 markings.
This conversion is a perfect partner for the Telecoms, Utilities, Highways and Street lighting, Local Councils, Rental Firms, Fire and Safety and Signage sectors. There is the option of a cutaway version of this model of used aerial platform. Due to the ease of maneuverability this type of conversion is very popular in Urban maintenance.
More used and stock machines
- 11.8m Working Height – K26 Cutaway Van Mounted Platform (Stock) – POAAnna Ramsden2019-09-18T10:50:49+01:00
- 13.7m Working Height – K38P Cutaway Van Mount (Stock) – POAAnna Ramsden2019-09-18T10:51:05+01:00
- 14.6m Iveco 5,2T Van with Boom Lift K42PL (Stock) – £58,250.00Anna Ramsden2019-08-06T12:22:47+01:00
- 19.8m Working Height – Double Articulated P200 (Used) – £55,000.00Anna Ramsden2019-09-18T16:26:27+01:00
- 14.9m Working Height – P150AJTK Spider Lift (Used) – £36,500Anna Ramsden2019-08-06T12:25:22+01:00