K26 used aerial lift on a 3.5t Renault Master Cutaway van
The K26 van cherry picker for sale reaches 11.8M working height, and the safe working load in the basket of 120Kg offers 6.5M outreach.
As standard a plastic basket is fitted, this offers 1Kv protection. The plastic structure guarantees more payload and reduces in life costs by 80% compared to Fibreglass.
Cables and hoses on this used van mounted access platform for sale are enclosed within the boom to provide protection. Locking valves are installed to prevent any uncontrolled movement of the boom in the event of a pipe failure. If the engine or main pump fails, functions are controlled by an independent electro-hydraulic pump.
We offer a multitude of optional extras to suit any project. These include; Front, rear and cab beacons, work lights, reversing cameras, internal electric sockets, company livery and chapter 8 markings.
This conversion for sale is a perfect partner for the Telecoms, Utilities, Highways and Street lighting, Local Councils, Rental Firms, Fire and Safety and Signage sectors. There is the option of a cutaway version of this model of used aerial platform. Due to the ease of maneuverability this type of conversion is very popular in Urban maintenance.
More stock machines
- SOLD 11.8m Cutaway Van Mounted Cherry Picker K26 – POAAnna Ramsden2020-09-23T11:01:58+01:00
- 13.3m Terex L13i Cherry Picker for sale – £47,500.00 + VATAnna Ramsden2020-09-23T09:34:51+01:00
- SOLD 13.8m Working Height – K38P Cutaway Van Mount – POAAnna Ramsden2020-09-23T11:14:30+01:00
- SOLD 14.6m Iveco 5,2T Van with Boom Lift K42PL – £58,250.00Anna Ramsden2020-08-19T16:22:33+01:00
- SOLD 24m Working Height – P240 Palfinger Chassis mount (Stock) – POAAnna Ramsden2020-07-17T08:35:04+01:00