15m Tracked Spider Lifts P150AJTK
Working diagram – P150AJTK Spider Lift
We have a range of Spider lifts to suit a wide variety of work, enabling you to cut the cost of scaffolding, and increase efficiency and safety. Designed to work where other access platform or MEWPs are unable to. Spider lifts have narrow dimensions and low gross weight. Featuring very low floor loading’s within their design. The spider lift is able to drive over delicate floors such as wooden or tiled surfaces, mezzanine, raised floors and walkways, under floor ducting. They can also traverse rough terrain, soft ground, sports floors and pitches, the possibilities are endless. Can be offered as an electric, petrol or diesel model.
The P150 AJTK Spider Lift is perfect for the projects in tight, compact spaces. This model has an impressive 15 m Working height and 6.5 m Working outreach.
The fully hydraulic spider lift model is less than 800mm wide and weighs just over 2t.
With 220Kg Safe working load this spider lift is perfect for almost all jobs at height. It has been used in a multitude of sectors including: Telecoms, Arborist and the construction/maintenance sector.
We can also offer tracked access machines up to 52M.
Working height 14.9M
Working outreach from 6.5M
Safe working load 220Kg
More Cherry Pickers
- 9,2m Renault Trafic Van Cherry Picker K21Bubbly2019-11-26T14:27:54+00:00
- 9,8m Renault Kangoo Van Mounted Cherry Picker K20Anna Ramsden2020-01-21T13:45:03+00:00
- 10m Nissan ENV200 Van Mounted Cherry Picker K20Bubbly2019-08-30T21:23:04+01:00
- 8,8m Telescopic Truck Work platform P90TBubbly2020-01-07T14:46:30+00:00
- 10,1m Goupil Lift Platform K20Anna Ramsden2020-04-16T08:56:12+01:00
- 11,4m Van Mounted Cherry Picker K21BAnna Ramsden2020-01-07T12:55:59+00:00
- 11,8m Van Mounted Diesel Cherry Picker K26Anna Ramsden2020-06-02T14:11:18+01:00
- 11,8m Chassis Cab Mounted Lift K26Anna Ramsden2020-02-27T14:26:23+00:00
- 12,5m Chassis Mounted Cherry Picker K32Anna Ramsden2020-02-27T14:32:14+00:00
- 17m Telescopic Truck Boom Lift P170 TXEBubbly2020-04-16T09:20:27+01:00