P150AJTK Spider Lift
The P150 AJTK Spider Lift is perfect for the projects in tight, compact spaces. This model has an impressive 15 m Working height and 6.5 m Working outreach.
We have a range of spider lifts to suit a wide variety of work, enabling you to cut the cost of scaffolding, and increase efficiency and safety. Designed to work where other access platform or MEWPs are unable to. Tracked machines have narrow dimensions and low gross weight. Featuring very low floor loading’s within their design. The spider lift is able to drive over delicate floors such as wooden or tiled surfaces, mezzanine, raised floors and walkways, under floor ducting. They can also traverse rough terrain, soft ground, sports floors and pitches, the possibilities are endless. Can be offered as an electric, petrol or diesel model.
The fully hydraulic spider lift model is less than 800mm wide and weighs just over 2t.
With 220Kg Safe working load this spider lift is perfect for almost all jobs at height. It has been used in a multitude of sectors including: Telecoms, Arborist and the construction/maintenance sector.
£36,500 + VAT
More used and stock machines
- 11.8m Working Height – K26 Cutaway Van Mounted Platform (Stock) – POAAnna Ramsden2019-09-18T10:50:49+00:00
- 13.7m Working Height – K38P Cutaway Van Mount (Stock) – POAAnna Ramsden2019-09-18T10:51:05+00:00
- 14.6m Iveco 5,2T Van with Boom Lift K42PL (Stock) – £58,250.00Anna Ramsden2019-08-06T12:22:47+00:00
- 19.8m Working Height – Double Articulated P200 (Used) – £55,000.00Anna Ramsden2019-09-18T16:26:27+00:00
- 14.9m Working Height – P150AJTK Spider Lift (Used) – £36,500Anna Ramsden2019-08-06T12:25:22+00:00