Isuzu P130A Cherry Picker
The Type Approved and Manufacturer Approved Isuzu D-Max P130A Cherry Picker has been developed with a low centre of gravity, this is to improve road holding & off road capability. For instance, the safe working load has increased from 225kg to 240kg in the basket. And stability levels have been improved from four to five degrees – that’s a 25% increase.
The cherry pickers deck based controls have also been improved by being relocated to the near side of the vehicle, this is to enable safer and easier kerb side operation. The unit has received a 3.5tn air suspension upgrade with onboard pressure gauges and self-inflating system. The Cherry Picker conversion is fully hydraulic, safer to operate and easier to use.
The CPL P130A Isuzu Cherry Picker marks a significant step forward for access. With an impressive 13.1m Working height and 6m Working outreach this 4×4 pick up cherry picker conversion is the perfect work horse for Utilities, Telecoms and the Arborist community.
Optional extras that can be requested on the P130A include; Rear beacons built into the body, full beacon pack which includes front, rear and vehicle cab, reverse camera, fully type approved tow bar, company livery and rear chevrons all installed at our factory by skilled technicians.
For further information please contact us.
- 4 A frame hydraulic stabilisers
- 2 Person Aluminium or Plastic or Fibreglass Basket
- Self-levelling basket with manual trimmer
- Fully hydraulic controls fitted in basket and on the Deck
- Electric hour meter fitted
- Tele-boom control for basket access from ground level
- Locking valves on all cylinders
- Pipes & cables inside boom
- Subframe powdercoated in black
- 12 volt power supply to basket
- Activate vehicle horn from basket
- Engine stop / start from basket
- Emergency stop from basket and on deck
- Spirit level fitted on chassis
- Hydraulic filters for feed & return
- Manual emergency descent pump and electric control as standard
- Electric emergency descent control fitted in basket and on Deck