K38p Renault van mount cutaway version
The Renault van mount with a fly boom reaches an impressive 13.8M working height. A load cell system, which measures the load in the basket, can be fitted to this conversion. This switches between a safe working load of 120Kg and 200Kg. On this Cutaway version the 120Kg working load offers 8.0M outreach and the 200Kg working load offers 6.55M outreach.
The new Renault Master van mount has A frame hydraulic stabilisers and fully electric controls fitted to the basket. With a safe working load of 200Kg the K38p used van mounted platform can hold up to 2 people with tools.
This unit is fitted with a fibreglass basket, full rear and basket chapter 8 chevrons and LED beacons on all 4 corners of the roof.
Cables and hoses on this van mounted access platform are enclosed within the boom to provide protection. Locking valves are installed to prevent any uncontrolled movement of the boom in the event of a pipe failure. If the engine or main pump fails, functions are controlled by an independent electro-hydraulic pump.
This conversion is a perfect partner for the Telecoms, Utilities, Highways and Street lighting, Local Councils, Rental Firms, Fire and Safety and Signage sectors.
This demo until currently has 66 hours on the boom and 4,000 miles on the clock. Contact us to discuss pricing.
More stock machines
- D- Max Tippers – From £30,000.00 + VATAnna Ramsden2020-06-15T12:10:01+01:00
- SOLD 11.8m Cutaway Van Mounted Cherry Picker K26 – POAAnna Ramsden2020-09-23T11:01:58+01:00
- 13m Isuzu MEWP From £48.000.00 + VATAnna Ramsden2020-06-15T12:12:19+01:00
- 13m MEWP Pick up £49.500.00 + VATAnna Ramsden2020-06-18T10:50:35+01:00
- 13.3m Terex L13i Cherry Picker for sale – £47,500.00 + VATAnna Ramsden2020-09-23T09:34:51+01:00
- SOLD 13.8m Working Height – K38P Cutaway Van Mount – POAAnna Ramsden2020-09-23T11:14:30+01:00
- SOLD 14.6m Iveco 5,2T Van with Boom Lift K42PL – £58,250.00Anna Ramsden2020-08-19T16:22:33+01:00
- SOLD 24m Working Height – P240 Palfinger Chassis mount (Stock) – POAAnna Ramsden2020-07-17T08:35:04+01:00