48m Stock Cherry Picker Truck – POA
The 48m Stock Cherry Picker Truck is available immediately. It has A frame hydraulic stabilisers and fully electric controls fitted to the basket. With a safe working load of 600Kg this platform can hold up to 3 people with a large number of tools.
The full weight of this conversaion is 17.6t and it has been mounted on a MAN truck.. The platform has a working height of 48m and a very impressive working outreach of 28m.
As standard we fit an aluminium cage to the conversion to the MEWP. This is for ease of access when working at height and has a maximum capacity of 600Kg.
Some key features of this conversion are:
- Greater working range thanks to 240° X-jib
- 2 x 200° rotation for perfect positioning of the workman basket
- Telescopic upper boom up to 17 m
- 1000 mm stabilising stroke to compensate for highly uneven terrain
- Telescopic basket with 600 kg basket load and integrated mount for Powerlift system
- Hanging basket enables users to get close to objects
This particular build is fitted with a number of optional extras including:
- A Cage collision prevention system
- Flashing lights fixed on the left and right side of the turntable
- A Hydraulic generator
- Power lift system with 2 winches
- High pressure air line with connection inside the cage
- Illumination of the surrounding area.
- 4 work lights mounted on the base frame
Contact us to discuss this conversion.