Articulated platform on a Cabstar Chassis
The double articulated aerial work platform is mounted on a 3.5t Nissan Cabstar Chassis.
The P200 double articulated aerial work platform conversions provide exceptional working height and outreach for such a compact vehicle.
The aerial work platform is designed and manufactured to work on highway maintenance projects, including: Road signs, bridges, lighting columns and cameras. It can also be used for anything from tree work to building maintenance
The pantograph boom allows operation close to buildings and structures. You can move up and down parallel with only one operator. Along with the basket slew option, which allows you to always be in the best position.
The outriggers are installed on hydraulic extendable arms. This gives two stabilisation options allowing the Aerial Work Platform to be set up in confined spaces.
High quality structural steel is used to make the subframe, allowing the superstructure to have the best possible payload.
The P200AXE is specifically suitable for urban areas where there is minimal space to manoeuvre. This is due to the compact size of the vehicle. This model has a working height of 20 M and a working outreach of 8.4 M. The safe working load reaches 200 Kg allowing for 2 people and tools.
£55,000.00 + Vat + RFL & 1st Reg fee
More used and stock machines
- 11.8m Working Height – K26 Cutaway Van Mounted Platform (Stock) – POAAnna Ramsden2019-11-29T14:29:24+00:00
- 13m Working Height – Versalift ET-36-NF (Used) – £9,995.00 + VATAnna Ramsden2019-11-29T14:28:56+00:00
- 13.7m Working Height – K38P Cutaway Van Mount (Stock) – POAAnna Ramsden2019-11-29T13:19:19+00:00
- 14.2m Working Height – Versalift Bucket Truck (Used) – £19,995.00 + VATAnna Ramsden2019-11-29T13:19:41+00:00
- 14.6m Iveco 5,2T Van with Boom Lift K42PL (Stock) – £58,250.00Anna Ramsden2019-11-29T13:20:00+00:00
- 14.9m Working Height – P150AJTK Spider Lift (Used) – £36,500Anna Ramsden2019-11-29T13:20:22+00:00
- 19.8m Working Height – Double Articulated P200 (Used) – £55,000.00Anna Ramsden2019-11-29T13:20:38+00:00