THE TRACKED BI-LEVELLING SCISSOR FOR WORKING UP TO 7.90 METERS IN HEIGHT
The Bibi 850-BL Tracked Bi-Levelling scissor lift is a model capable of operating up to 7.90 meters in height. Equipped with the bi-leveling undercarriage, it is designed by a team of highly specialized professionals and will allow you to carry out numerous operations, in extremely different environments.
Why should you use this model?
The one proposed here is a high performance mini-scissor, with a capacity of 250 kg (2 operators) cabin, which is equipped with a series of technological devices, which will simplify the work activities of those operating in the relevant sector. Among the main advantages it offers, there are the following ones:
- Ability to overcome any type of slope up to 20 ° longitudinally and 15 ° laterally
- Versatility of use thanks to its small size
- Extension capacity of up to 6m operational height without having to return to the retracted position
These features allow the machine to be used in all types of terrain, even in extreme conditions and large slope variations.
What are the optional offered?
Available in both diesel and petrol engines, you can request some excellent extras for your tracked lift, according to your specific needs that go beyond what offered by the standard machine. Specifically, the company makes available the following implementations, concerning functional or aesthetic aspects:
- Extendable and retractable cabin from 0.80m x 2.21m
- 220V – 2.2 kW Electric engine
- 220V – 1000W Electric generator
- Color selection