57m Truck mounted access platform lift
Working diagram – 57m Cherry picker
The 57m Truck mounted access platform lift has A frame hydraulic stabilisers and fully electric controls fitted to the basket. With a safe working load of 600Kg this platform can hold up to 3 people with a large number of tools.
The full weight of this conversaion is 25t and it has been mounted on a MAN truck.. The platform has a working height of 57m and a very impressive working outreach of 41m.
As standard we fit an aluminium cage to the Truck mounted access platform. This is for ease of access when working at height and has a maximum capacity of 600Kg.
An additional X-jib and a basket rotation of 2 x 200 degrees provides exceptional mobility, taking flexibility to even loftier heights.
Some key features of this conversion are:
- Telescopic upper boom up to 19 m
- Automatic telescope lubrication system supplies the lower boom telescopes with grease during platform operation
- 900 mm stabilising stroke to compensate for highly uneven terrain
- Telescopic basket with 600 kg basket load and integrated preparation for Powerlift system
- Hanging basket enables users to get close to objects
Working Height : 57M
Max Working Outreach : 41M
Boom Rotation : 540°
Basket Max Load Capacity : 600Kg