K42P lift mounted on 5.2T Iveco
This van mounted lift has been designed to provide users with the best possible equipment for finding the perfect balance of height, outreach and payload especially on 5tn panel and chassis vans. The K42P is fitted to a 5.2t Iveco panel van. The telescopic van mount with fly boom reach 14.6m working height.
The van mounted lift has a load cell system which measures the load in the basket. This switches between a safe working load of 120Kg and 200Kg. The 120Kg working load offers 8.1m outreach and the 200Kg working load offers 7.1m outreach.
They have A frame hydraulic stabilisers and fully electric controls fitted to the basket. With a safe working load of 200Kg the K42p van mounts can hold up to 2 people with tools.
This vehicle is stock meaning it has not been used as a demonstrator and is brand new.
As standard we fit a plastic basket which offers 1Kv protection. The plastic structure guarantees more payload and reduces in life costs by 80% compared to Fibreglass. Cables and hoses on these van mounts are enclosed within the boom to provide protection. Locking valves are installed to prevent any uncontrolled movement of the boom in the event of a pipe failure. If the engine or main pump fails, functions are controlled by an independent electro-hydraulic pump.
£58,250.00 + Vat + RFL & 1st Reg fee
More stock machines
- 11,2m Blue Stock Van Mounted Cherry Picker K21B – £47,000.00 + VATAnna Ramsden2020-11-06T13:43:57+00:00
- 48m Working Height – P480 Stock Cherry Picker Truck – POAAnna Ramsden2020-11-04T14:14:53+00:00
- SOLD 11.8m Cutaway Van Mounted Cherry Picker K26 – POAAnna Ramsden2020-09-23T11:01:58+01:00
- 13.3m Terex L13i Cherry Picker for sale – £47,500.00 + VATAnna Ramsden2020-09-23T09:34:51+01:00
- SOLD 13.8m Working Height – K38P Cutaway Van Mount – POAAnna Ramsden2020-09-23T11:14:30+01:00
- SOLD 14.6m Iveco 5,2T Van with Boom Lift K42PL – £58,250.00Anna Ramsden2020-08-19T16:22:33+01:00
- SOLD 24m Working Height – P240 Palfinger Chassis mount (Stock) – POAAnna Ramsden2020-07-17T08:35:04+01:00